Greetings Eidelweiss Neighbors
Get your creative juices going as the Eidelweiss Property Owners Association (EPOA) announces its first Oval Bumper Sticker contest. Like the ones you see in various towns (MWV, OGT, OOB, MV, BOS) and other affinities (e.g., 26.2 marathons, 140.6 Ironman, the Mt Washington hiker), we are looking for a design that generates pride in our community and promotes friendships.
So, if you are looking for a project for your kids over the vacation, need a break from that report you need to write for work, or just see this as a chance to stretch out those old creative muscles, pull out your pen (or computer) and send in your submissions. Submit your design by June 30, 2016, see details below.
Winners will receive:
- $25 gift certificate from a local ice cream store
- Four complimentary stickers
- Recognition at the annual EPOA Summer BBQ in July
A committee of 5-7 EPOA members will review the submissions and select 1-3 winners, based on:
- Ability to generate visibility with and/or recognition of Eidelweiss Village and/or the EPOA
- Suitability for a broad, public audience
- Creativity in the design
- The inclusion of our website address of eidelweissvillage.com.
- Fit to the size and shape of the bumper sticker of 3”x5”(images and words need to be legible, so simplicity is encouraged).
- Submissions* can be rough graphic designs or sketches. If selected, we will contact you to obtain a more finished design to submit to the printer.
- Submissions can contain text, images, or a combination.
- Submissions should include our website address of eidelweissvillage.com.
- Submissions should fit into a standard 3”x5” oval (see, for example, stickercafe.com or vistaprint.com)
Submit your design by June 30, 2016
*By submitting your design, you agree to allow EPOA to print stickers using your design and to sell them at slightly above cost to support the community.