The Eidelweiss Property Owners Association (EPOA) was founded in 1970 by the property owners of the Village District of Eidelweiss in the Town of Madison, NH. EPOA provides liaison with the Commissioners of the Village and the surrounding Communities. We are operated entirely by volunteers who are dedicated in improving the quality of life and enhancing the social community at Eidelweiss.
Please check our Blog page for the latest news and activities.
Improve Quality of Life
We improve the quality of life by maintaining the aesthetics of the Village, and according to our By-Laws.
- We’ve added playground equipment, rafts, picnic tables, boat racks, and flower gardens to the Village.
- Over the summer, we conduct weekly water safety testing of three of our ponds, and we send the test results to the State to ensure their consistent quality and safety.
- Our volunteers work tirelessly to maintain the landscaping throughout the Village, for example, the entrance to Edelweiss and the flower beds by Little Shore Road. By adding many other amenities, we help to improve the property values of the Village.
- We communicate regularly and work with the VDOE to address issues and issues surrounding the community.
- With the tremendous efforts of our volunteers, we are able to help cleanup parts of Route 113 annually for the past 2 years.
Engage our Community
We organize regular social events and provide fun venues for the Village. Over the past years we have put together Summer Cookout/Kids’ games, an annual Lobster Feast, Steak Dinners, and we have experimented a Pig Roast. On nice clear nights, we organize the amazing Star Gazing Night at the top of the Lodge.
Come Join Us!!
It is optional to join the EPOA, but please consider supporting our efforts by paying a small yearly fees: $30 for homeowners and $15 for landowners. Property owners within the District pay taxes to the Village District of Eidelweiss as well as to the Town of Madison.
While the Association works with the elected commissioners of the District whenever possible, it is a distinct entity and defined as an “association”. It does not represent or in any way replace the governance of the Village District.