The Eidelweiss Property Owners Association (EPOA) was founded in 1970 by the property owners of the Village District of Eidelweiss in the Town of Madison, NH. EPOA provides liaison with the Commissioners of the Village and the surrounding communities. We are operated entirely by volunteers who are dedicated to improving the quality of life and enhancing the social community at Eidelweiss.
Please check our Blog page for the latest news and activities.
Improve Quality of Life
We improve the quality of life by maintaining the aesthetics of the Village, and according to our By-Laws.
- We’ve added playground equipment, rafts, picnic tables, boat racks, and flower gardens to the Village.
- In the past, we have assisted the VDOE in ensuring the water safety testing of three of our ponds.
- Our volunteers work tirelessly to maintain the landscaping throughout the Village, for example, the entrance to Eidelweiss and the flower beds by Little Shore Road. By adding many other amenities, we help to improve the property values of the Village.
- We communicate regularly and work with the VDOE to address issues and problems surrounding the community.
- With the tremendous efforts of our volunteers, we have been helping to clean up parts of Route 113 annually for the past several years.
Engage our Community
We organize regular social events and provide fun venues for the Village. Over the past years and before the pandemic happened in 2020, we have put together Summer Cookout/Kids’ games, an annual Pig Roast, Steak Dinners, beach walks, and Fall hiking. We are also starting to organize Movie Nights and outdoor concerts.
VDOE versus EPOA
A lot of people asked what’s the difference between the EPOA versus the VDOE. While the Association works with the elected commissioners of the District whenever possible, it is a distinct entity and defined as an “association.” It does not represent or in any way, replace the governance of the Village District.
It is optional to join the EPOA, but please consider supporting our efforts by paying a small yearly fee: $30 for homeowners and $15 for landowners. Property owners within the District pay taxes to the Village District of Eidelweiss as well as to the Town of Madison.
Join our membership by clicking on the button below to fill out a membership application. You can pay your membership fees online through PayPal, and please select the Members Tool page.