Here are the pictures from the EPOA Annual Beach Cookout. The pictures were taken by our Treasurer, Mark Graffan.
The EPOA has replaced the old flag with a new one. Here are the pictures were taken from September 1. Thank you to everyone who came to help.
On a sunny Summer day in August, the pig roast was served to over 65 Eidelweiss residents and friends at the Lodge. Great turnout and a wonderful day. Here were some pictures from the feast.
Pre-purchase tickets to the Pig Roast Dinner (Aug 20, 5pm@the Lodge)
You can pre-purchase the tickets by the Mailbox this Saturday, August 13, 11 am – 1 pm.
- $14 for members (max of 2 per household)
- $18 for nonmembers
- Kids are free (hotdogs and burgers)
Please call Bev at 603-367-8634 if you can’t get the tickets in person. Please RSVP8/17/2016. Dinner starts on Saturday at 5 pm in the Lodge. If you are interested in seeing the carving of the pig, come by at 4 pm, or stop by just outside the lodge anytime in the afternoon to check out the roasting. We hope to see you there.
Our first event of the summer was our Shared Dinner on Saturday, June 25 at the Lodge. 20+ people have attended the event, and it was a potluck style. Our next event will be the EPOA Annual Cookout on July 9 at the Edelweiss Beach. We hope you can join us. The cookout will be free, first come first serve.
Here are the pictures from Anne McKenna.
Greetings Eidelweiss Neighbors
Get your creative juices going as the Eidelweiss Property Owners Association (EPOA) announces its first Oval Bumper Sticker contest. Like the ones you see in various towns (MWV, OGT, OOB, MV, BOS) and other affinities (e.g., 26.2 marathons, 140.6 Ironman, the Mt Washington hiker), we are looking for a design that generates pride in our community and promotes friendships.
So, if you are looking for a project for your kids over the vacation, need a break from that report you need to write for work, or just see this as a chance to stretch out those old creative muscles, pull out your pen (or computer) and send in your submissions. Submit your design by June 30, 2016, see details below.
Winners will receive:
- $25 gift certificate from a local ice cream store
- Four complimentary stickers
- Recognition at the annual EPOA Summer BBQ in July
A committee of 5-7 EPOA members will review the submissions and select 1-3 winners, based on:
- Ability to generate visibility with and/or recognition of Eidelweiss Village and/or the EPOA
- Suitability for a broad, public audience
- Creativity in the design
- The inclusion of our website address of eidelweissvillage.com.
- Fit to the size and shape of the bumper sticker of 3”x5”(images and words need to be legible, so simplicity is encouraged).
- Submissions* can be rough graphic designs or sketches. If selected, we will contact you to obtain a more finished design to submit to the printer.
- Submissions can contain text, images, or a combination.
- Submissions should include our website address of eidelweissvillage.com.
- Submissions should fit into a standard 3”x5” oval (see, for example, stickercafe.com or vistaprint.com)
Please email submissions or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Submit your design by June 30, 2016
*By submitting your design, you agree to allow EPOA to print stickers using your design and to sell them at slightly above cost to support the community.
September 26 is our shared dinner, and the theme this year is steak. For those of you who have never been to a shared dinner you contact the coordinator, which is Bev Mattatall this month, to see what we need. You keep your slips for whatever you purchase, and that night we tally up all the expenditures and divide by the number of people to get a per person price. Some people will get money back and some will pay. The cost is usually less than $10. It’s always a great meal and lots of fun.
Please contact Bev Mattatall for more information at 781 507 1543